From TLUG Wiki
What happened in March?
Five of us had the nasu-piman for 700 yen. Wow, what a bargain... :-) Rainer, rebel that he is, had the number four set. I know, I have to study kanji one day. :-)
Linux heaven! The CTI head offices with Linux machines coming out of the walls.
Crazed Members Present
- Nori Nishigaya anishi at cyber.ad.jp,
- Craig Oda craig at twics.com,
- Steve Casmar casmar at twics.com,
- Jim Tittsler jwt at shrine.cyber.ad.jp,
- Rainer Mager rvm at fore.com,
- Jonathan jonathanr at twics.com
Summary of events
The thing that interested everyone was the dynamic document extensions to HTML to allow Netscape 1.1 to do crude animations. Lots of HTML stuff, such as the HSPACE command. We had a big talk during lunch in which we decided to eventually charge membership dues.
Summary of Decisions
- 10,000 yen annual membership fee
- 1,500 yen per meeting fee if not a regular member
- Rainer firstname.lastname@example.org, was elected as the Editor in Chief of the TLUG newsletter. Please send him lots of submissions. Newsletter submissions must be in HTML.
- Nori was elected to be in charge of the TLUG "Computer Acquisition Project."
- Craig will open a TLUG bank account to hold our funds.