From TLUG Wiki
NOTE: Sun Japan is now part of Oracle Japan. The sign at the elevators in the Yoga SBS building will say Oracle Corporation -- not Sun Microsystems. However, the logo at the top of the building outside still says Sun Microsystems.
Oracle Japan Corporation
SBS Tower, 27th floor
Setagaya-ku Tokyo, Japan
WARNING: Do NOT follow the map on the Oracle/Sun website. Follow the links BELOW.
[ Train ] [ Directions (日本語/English/Photos) ]
- Take the Tokyu-Denentoshi line (田園都市線) to Yoga (用賀). The Express train does not stop at Yoga. Use the local.
- Go through the ticket gate and turn right.
- Walk straight into the Setagaya Business Square (SBS) building.
- After entering the building, keep walking straight to the end of the hallway and turn left toward the escalators. That will take you in the direction of the elevators.
- Look for the TLUG sign at the elevators. Go up to the 27th Floor.
- If you enter the building on the first floor from the street, just go to the elevators and look for the TLUG sign. Go to the 27th Floor.
- If you get lost, just ask anyone where the elevators are. Or call Jim Grisanzio at 090-6005-3208
- 直進して世田谷ビジネス・スクエア (SBS) に入ります.
- そのまま、直進してカフェショップ"Saint-German Bakery" のつきあたりを左折します。エスカレータに向かって進みます。エスカレータの先にSBSタワーのエレベータが見えてきます。
- SBSタワーの 1F の正面玄関からは、左手のエレベータホールから２７Fまであがります。
(See the image below) Oracle/Sun has a few floors in this building. This is the tallest building in Yoga. You can`t miss it.
(See the image below) From the train, when you walk through the ticket gate, turn right toward the North Exit.
(See the image below) After you turn right toward the North Exit, just walk straight.
(See the image below) Keep walking straight out of the station and straight into the Setagaya Business Square (SBS) building. Note that the Sun Microsystems logo in the left corner of the image below no longer exists.
(See the image below) Keep walking straight until you see the Saint-Germain Bakery.
(See the image below) When you get to the Saint-Germain Bakery, turn left and walk toward the escalators.
(See the image below) When you get to the escalators, keep walking straight and look for the elevators directly in back of the escalators. Go to the 27th floor.
(See the image below) This is the view from the street looking down into Yoga Station.
(See the image below) This is the view from the street level (first floor) escalators in the main lobby. Elevators are right behind the escalators. Go to the 27th floor.